RIPPED METALS

Top: Prettylittlething
Jeans: Missguided
Boots: Simmi

Hey guys!! Happy Fri-yay!!

So like my previous post these boots are also from Simmi Shoes, I got both pairs together cause yeah I couldn't pick between the two, and I have a tendency to always regret the things I didn't buy in my sleep, so to save myself the pain I just got both haha!

If you've been following my Insta you might have recognised that I have a thing for denim, so I just had to get these boots, another super comfy pair, and the denim is really soft so you don't feel like your wearing really bulky thigh high boots like some are.

About two weeks back I grabbed this metallic knitted top from Prettylittlething on a whim, but I'm so glad I got it, It can be worn up or down, and when the light bounces off it it's gorj!!

3 comments

  1. This is too pretty! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're shoes are amazing. Love how you combined it.

    xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne
    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete