WATEVER FOREVER

Leather Jacket: ASOS Fluffy Jumper: Primark Jeans: Missguided Boots: SIMMI Shoes Happy Friday everyone!! How cool a...

Leather Jacket: ASOS
Fluffy Jumper: Primark
Jeans: Missguided
Boots: SIMMI Shoes

Happy Friday everyone!!

How cool are these jeans guys?! I've been trying to get my hands on them for like two weeks but they've been sold out on Missguided for the longest time ever, I had been in that situation again of constantly refreshing the page until my size came available and instantly baging them, and luckily I managed to get them!! They are so comfy because of the high rise, just like mom jeans really so they're perfect to wear every day if you like, which is cool as it's something different to your bog standard distressed jeans with the words, so you can just walk out the house with these on and a hoody and look super cool!

Whilst having my eyes feasted on the jeans I was in the same situation with this super badass jacket from ASOS. It was sold out and finally my size was available thank the lord!! I love the whole 80's look to it and thought it would go perfectly with the jeans so when I managed to get my hands on both items I felt like I won the lottery HAHA!   

Guys these boots!! I was so hesitant in getting them because they look like they might be so painful to wear, the heels are HUGE but I didn't realise the platform at the front makes them so so comfortable, I was really surprised, and these are my first pair from SIMMI shoes, and I have to say the quality is perfect!!


6 comments

  1. Girl, you are killing it! This look is just amazing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these jeans are spot on and clearly meant for you!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boot, jeans, bomber! Loving everything! X

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM