LACED UP

Laced Dress (worn as top): Missguided Silk Joggers: Missguided Boots: Boohoo Hey all! I am obsessed with the whole laced up ...

Laced Dress (worn as top): Missguided
Silk Joggers: Missguided
Boots: Boohoo

Hey all!

I am obsessed with the whole laced up trend at the moment guys, this number from Missguided is actually a bodycon dress but I preferred to wear it as a top with these lush silky joggers. The quality is so good, the lace up ties are like the cord that is in hoody hoods if you get what I mean, so super chunky and I LOVE how long they are so you can tie it up at the wrists/sleeves if you like to give a more 'tied up' look like I have in one of the close ups. The dress comes in a khaki colour as well and I'm so tempted to get it to add some more colour to my wardrobe!!


4 comments

INSTAGRAM