VELVET

Two-Piece: Prettylittlething.com  Prettylittlething Shoes: H&M Hi Guys!! It's been a long time again since I'v...


Two-Piece: Prettylittlething.com Prettylittlething
Shoes: H&M

Hi Guys!!

It's been a long time again since I've posted and spoke to you guys, but here I am back at it again! Long story short, life had just been hectic and blogging was something that I had to put on the side for a little while....

Anyhow! It's all hunky dory now lol and I'm back with this number from Prettylittlething, I absolutely LOVE it! It's a velvet set that's so so comfy. I feel like I'm in pyjamas almost but the luxurious velvet makes it look so lush and glami-fied! I purposely bought the top and joggers in a size M/L as I wanted a more drapey comfy look rather than the tight fitted style, if you've been following my blog for a while you'll know I'm all about that oversized thang lol

Two-pieces are always a good idea as you don't you have to think about styling it too much as you've got the top and bottom sorted in one, and this particular one is perfect if your in a rush but want to look a little extra as well, as you just have to throw it on and the velvet gives you an instant glam look!

5 comments

  1. This look is just insane, so so gorgoeus! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Can you write me please I have a question

    Greeting

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM