LOOK | MAUVE IT

Mauve Top: Prettylittlething.com £10
Jeans: ZARA £19.99 (sale)
Trench Coat: H&M £25
Shoes: H&M £25

Hey Guys!

Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday!

If you saw my Spring Haul-book video, then you will have seen this outfit already. I'm absolutely loving the mauve and khaki colour trend at the moment, I needed at least one basic mauve top in my wardrobe so I snapped this one up from Prettylittlething, its actually a dress but I just tuck into my jeans as a top lol.

I feel like this is another Kylie Jenner-esque look with the braids going on lol I've been practising dutch braids for the past few weeks and I just don't know why but my fingers just don't seem to understand the concept loll. I can do normal french braids in seconds, but dutch braids, my fingers just get tired hearing the name of them lol. So, I thought I'd try out a quicker way of getting the same kind of look without the hassle of fingers getting all tangled up, so if you guys are interested in getting dutch braids quicker and easier then I could sure do a tutorial on this!!


6 comments

  1. Oh wow, this is one amazing look! So so cool, I love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog. Please check out mine and subscribe, I post every weekend :) Happy blogging! Theglamquestgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete