LOOK | GREY

Shirt: Boohoo £10 Jeans: ZARA £19.99 Sunglasses: eBay £3 Hi-Top Converse: £60 Hey guys!! Hows everyone's week going? ...

Shirt: Boohoo £10
Jeans: ZARA £19.99
Sunglasses: eBay £3
Hi-Top Converse: £60

Hey guys!!

Hows everyone's week going?

I mentioned in my one of my recent outfit post how I went a little buzzerk online on Boohoo with their recent sale sale they had on, this is another one of the shirts I grabbed for just a tenner! I absolutely love it! The material is like a light weight linen so it's perfect for the sunny spells we've been having recently in London. I wore it out to my trip to Camden on Monday and it was scorching hot, but I felt super nice and airy in the shirt because its so light. The contrasting stripes really give an effortless look in a way, and I always love that!

The Celine flat top sunglasses are literally everywhere! I've been drooling over them for so long but there was no way I was going to put a heafty hole in my pocket for a pair of sunglasses with the weather we have in the UK. So I grabbed these dupes from eBay for a tiny £3!! I feel so proud of myself for finding them haha! The quality is really good and they look identical, i was also surprised how fast they came considering they where from China, they arrived in two weeks which was just in time for the recent heatwave :P


4 comments

  1. I love the shirt it has this casual chic to it! You nailed it with the Celine dupes! £3! Searching for those now! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've styled this! That shirt is amazing for a tenner!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM