SPRING HAUL-BOOK



Hey guys!!

Hope your all doing well on this Friday evening ready for the weekend!! :D

So I've been feeling super springy now that the weather here in London has been brightening up a bit, and it's got me in the mood to start adding some colour to my wardrobe. I recently had a look around in ZARA and I can't describe how many pieces I just drooled over, if only the whole of  ZARA could be my wardrobe haha! I love the whole lacey gypsy/bohemian style they've got in at the moment, I really had to try and behave and just get a couple of things before my wallet got light as a feather lol.

Online shopping has to be my worst habit, I just end up putting things in my basket and at the end I find myself oh well just get it lol it's such a easy process that you just end up buying. I've been eyeing up bomber jackets in all styles, they are my new addiction. From Boohoo to Prettylittlething, I just go straight to the jackets sections in search of bomber jackets haha! But I love this khakhi one from Boohoo because of the quilted sleeves, it gives a bit of an extra bomber look if that makes sense. 

I am so utterly proud of myself for luring over more colours than just black, I'm loving mauves at the moment and the whole bodycon style turtlenecks, so when I saw these from Prettylittlething i just ad to grab them! Super cheap and perfect for when it's a little chillier in the Spring days!

To make the haul a bit more interesting and fun I thought i'd do it in a haulbook format, plus its always nicer to see new pieces styled up as a whole outfit to give a whole look so I thought that would be best, please let me know what you guys think and defiantly leave suggestions in the comments and what you would all like to see! :D

Happy Weekend Guys!!

   

No comments

Post a Comment