LOOK | SIMPLE STRIPES

Shirt: Boohoo £10
Smart Joggers: Primark £9
Shoes: H&M £25

Happy Friday all!!

I recently had a crazy shop from Boohoo with their sale they had on recently, and I went a bit over board with the shirts, they had the most amazing shirts for like a tenner each!! This striped one in particular I just had to grab, it caught my attention straight away because of the fabric and length. It almost looks and feels like something you would find in Zara for almost £30 but this was £10!! I love shirts that are super long, one's that are supposed to be shirt dresses but I always pair them with bottoms, it just gives a really effortless look to an outfit, I feel that lengths of tops can really make a difference when putting a look together.

If you've been a follower of my blog for a while you will have already seen these smart joggers from Primark which I was in love with about 2 years back. I'm so glad I got them, obviously because they where a bargain but they are still so in trend and wearable. I thought why not just put different styles of stripes together and create this look, and I love how it turned out!


4 comments

  1. This is such a cool look, so so chic! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love that shirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete