LOOK | CASUAL SPORTS

Bomber Jac ket: Boohoo £30 Bralette: Calvin Klein - Urban Outfitters £30 Joggers: Primark £12 (men's) Trainers: Converse £60 ...

Bomber Jacket: Boohoo £30
Bralette: Calvin Klein - Urban Outfitters £30
Joggers: Primark £12 (men's)
Trainers: Converse £60

Hey guys!!

Hope your all having a good start to this week!!

So I've really been loving the sporty trend that's been all over Instagram and people have been wearing out and about, it's almost like 'yeah I've just been to the gym and worked out and what?' kind of look lol the plus is that it's all super comfy so you don't need to worry about being in heels with feet throbbing or hugging clothes.

I recently invested in the hyped up Calvin Klein bralette from Urban Outfitters, I have to admit it is super comfy and the fabric is really soft, the fit is perfect for me in a size small as well. However, I'm sure you can get much cheaper bralettes that feel just as comfortable and good quality without the CK name going around it repeatedly lol.

I'm super happy with my bargain buy from Primark lol I would suggest every girl to always have a look around the men's section in Primark, you never know what you might find!! I managed to grab these joggers from the men's department for £12 and they are such good quality!! The material is super soft and I feel like I could laze around in them all day as well do any kind of activities (not that my lazy self is going to HA!) 

This bomber jacket must be a 'seen already' piece if you've been following me on Instagram and Youtube, I am completely obsessed with it and all bomber jackets in general. Boohoo have the most drool worthy bombers, there's already another 3 that I'm eyeing up and trying my best to not buy lol.

I feel like this is such a Kylie Jenner type of outfit lol but I have to admit I really like the sporty vibe she's been wearing at the moment, purely because it looks good as well as being so comfortable, I hate heels and can't walk in them to save my life, and I always can't wait to change into comfier clothes when I wear hugging clothes and skinny jeans, so this combo is really working for me! 


0 comments

INSTAGRAM