Look | WRAP UP


Top: Primark £13
Jeans: Zara £19.99
Shoes: eBay £24.99
Checked Poncho: Bhs £12.99

Hey guys!!

So now that September has arrived the weathers started to transition, I've found myself pulling out more layers to wrap up in. I love this poncho I got last year, it's perfect for when the weathers undecided, so when it's sunny you can just throw it over your shoulder and then wrap it around when it decides to get dull, it can also act as a statement piece with it's bold print and give any plain outfit a bit of interest.

I've been getting a bit bored with the black lips, berry colors and coffee shades have really been catching my eye when it comes to lippies recently, I don't know if i'm the only one who's head over heels for Sepia by Anastasia Beverley Hills? I need it in my life!! The whole cool toned make up is so gorj at the moment, I'm always on Instagram searching for make up looks that I can recreate.


12 comments

  1. I love everything about this too much. The lip is perfection, it looks similar to Trust Issues by ABH but a bit more berry. Also I love Sepia as well, I went to buy it at Macys the other day & they were sold out. It's a popular shade. Stone by MAC is a great one too, it's not matte like ABH, but still gorgeous.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gurl!! Yes stone is a gorj colour too by MAC, I'm just going lippie crazy at the moment haha! x

      Delete
  2. I'm so in love with Sepia! I also love this outfit. So affordable as well! Bonus.

    Samantha from ohsamanthalouise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning girl! Just so so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! xo

    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how simple the look is but the scarf brings it to life! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this outfit :) looks stunning all put together

    joedigraham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete