Look | SUMMER BLUES


Jeans: Zara £19.99
Shirt: Primark £9
Shoes: H&M £25
Necklace: Primark £1.50

Happy Saturday guys!!

So I'm back with another outfit post, I've been loving the whole extreme ripped denim trend at the moment and I just had to grab these during the sales from Zara. The quality is great and they are just perfect for summer,I managed to pick up another ripped pair from Zara but not as cut out as much as these but still very ripped in a cigarette cut, I'm obsessed!!

I think it's always so easy to just pair a nice casual shirt with ripped denim as anything funky on top can sometimes look a little too cray cray, I got this shirt from Primark at a right bargain and the colour is just perfect seeing as I live in black and white most of my life. Primark recently have had some really nice jewelry pieces and I've found myself steering across the necklaces a lot, this minimal necklace was just £1.50 so I would have been quiet silly if I didn't get it, but they've also had some gorj tribal statement necklaces which is right up my street!!

I'm still loving my H&M pointy heels that I grabbed last year which I was unsure about getting at the time but I'm so glad I did get them, they dress up any outfit but still look casual at the same time, like I didn't think about the outfit but it looks like I did kind of thing lol

So since my last outfit post I dived onto the bandwagon of the whole balayage trend and got my hair did. I absouletly love it even though my hair can sometimes feel like a haystack if I don't give it the care it needs, I'm thinking about putting even more chunkier and lighter blonde bits in it but I'm not sure if that will look a little o.t.t. what do guys think? :s

I'm thinking of doing a how I style ripped denim video next, as I've got SO many ripped denim jeans in different styles, let me know what you guys think or if you have any other suggestions or anything you would like to see :)




10 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Just wow! You look amazing! Absolutely stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel there is zero effort for you to try and look absolutely pretty T^T

    always anticipating on your posts!!

    x
    Emery

    ohyeahemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous, such a stylish look <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giiiiirl, you are gorgeous and lippy is lovely.
    Rachael | My Lipstick Stash

    ReplyDelete