Look | KNOT THAT TEE


T-Shirt: Primark £8 (mens)
Mom Jeans: Topshop £35
Leather Jacket: £40
*Shoes: Missguided*

Hey guys!!

Hope your all having a lovely week despite the miserable British weather!!

I feel like the weather recently has really made me confused on what I should wear, it just doesn't seem to make it's mind up, it's been so gloomy the past few days, I almost feel like autumns here :|

I've been hawking Instagram recently of people wearing their t-shirts this whole knotted way, and I just love it!! I think its so cool to just add a little something to any old plain tee. It gives a really laid-back look as well as a little fashion forward look. If like myself you hoard basic tee's in different neck styles then this little 'add on' is just perfect!! I've seem to have accumulated a ton of basic tee's this summer, so sometimes wearing just a plain old t-shirt can get a little boring sometimes.

I must add that these MISSGUIDED shoes are just AMAZE :| the quality and comfort you just can't go wrong, I did get them a little while back and I just love wearing them. Being a person who can't walk in heels to save their life, shoes like these are just perfect as they are super easy to walk in because of the level platform but also because of the ankle strap they feel that extra supported.


12 comments

  1. I'm gonna try the knotted tee thing, it looks awesome. Also, I LOVE those shoes so much!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luvly!! Yeah deffo give it a try! :)) x

      Delete
  2. I just posted up my own post wearing a knotted tee I just love it. I am also DOING A GIVEAWAY
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG for the GIVE AWAY.
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a cool detail to add to a tee right?! x

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! Love the outfit. And I'm really loving the dark lips as well :-)

    http://outofstyle.bloggersdelight.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look so simple and cute!

    www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly love this hairstyle on youu

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete