Look | ZARA AZTEC



Sleeveless Knit Top: Zara £9.99
Aztec Woven Skirt: Zara £9.99
Biker Leather Jacket: Topshop £40
Ankle Boots: H&M £12


Happy weekend guys!!


I've been wearing so many pieces from Zara lately, I managed to pick up some gorj things from the sale. I got this sleeveless knit from their quiet some time ago during a sale, but I grabbed this skirt during the Boxing Day sales, it was chaos guys like a crazy mad house and there was one woman following me the whole time in the hope I put the skirt back on the rail so she could get her hands on it haha!!

I just had to walk out with the skirt in my hands, at £9.99 the quality is really good, it's really thick fabric as it's woven, so the pattern isn't a print as such, but instead woven with thick threads so you can still be warm in the cold days but still get away with wearing a nice skirt!!

Another steal from the sales are these beaut of a pair of booties. Again, they do look like they would be from Zara as their a super slick and smart boot, but they caught my eye online on H&M and they where only £12!!

Please don;t mind the sudden change of the half up half down hair do in the images guys lol I just couldn't make my mind up of how I wanted my hair to be so I thought lets just do a bit of both :P 

 


20 comments

  1. love the print of the skirt, and it's so affordable!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I'm not usually a huge fan of Zara, but I'm totally digging that skirt. It's right up my style alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Zara at the moment, I didn't used to like it that much either but I suddenly turned into a Zara freak haha! x

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool outfit! You look amazing, so so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those boots, honestly the MOST comfortable pair I own! Also loving your leather jacket!

    omfgwinnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! I'm so glad I grabbed them! x

      Delete
  5. I love Zara, it's defiantly in my top three! Can't believe you got such good prices on the top, skirt and these gorgeous H&M boots! Love the look Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara is my top place to shop too!! Thanks lovely! :) x

      Delete
  6. I adore that skirt, it is wonderful! The whole outfit is gorgeous :)
    Holly x
    http://aromanticcalamity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Gorgeous Love this !
    So something I would rock and with a leather jacket too
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty skirt, love it with the leather jacket xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit, can't believe you grabbed most of it in the sales! such a bargain!


    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im such a bargain hunter ha! :P x

      Delete