Look | MONO GREYS


Wool Coat: Primark £25
Checkered Shirt: H&M £12
Turtle Neck Jumper: Primark £8
White Skinny Jeans: River Island £45
Ankle Boots: H&M £12

Hey loves!!

Now that it's March, the weathers slightly been better the past week and the sun's been out and about a little more so I've found myself steering away from all my chunky winter knits. 

I have so many basic turtle necks in different colours and sometimes it can get a bit boring wearing a plain turtle neck on jeans so I chucked a checkered shirt on top to give a bit of print to the whole outfit. I always find that layering with blocks of colour and prints always gives a bit more 'personality' and 'individuality' to any outfit.

I think this coat has been seen everywhere, the oversized grey coat from Primark that also came in a mauvey pink colour. I have to admit I was hunting for it for months!! I just couldn't find my size, until I gave in and thought i'll just get a size 12 and take it in a bit, so that's what I eventually had to do. I'm really into the whole oversized coats trend thats going on at the moment, I've been seeing a lot of camel oversized coats everywhere and it seems to be growing on me, I think I may just have to get one in a camel colour now lol.

So guys, as much as I hate to spill the beans that, I'm actually going to grow a year older next Wednesday boo hoo!! lol And so for my birthday my husband has actually decided for us to go Spain for about 10 days, which I'm SUPER excited about!! We're going to be staying right next to the coast so the beach is literally a 5 minute walk which is perfect!! If you guys have been to Spain and have any recommendations of places to visit then please let us know in the comments, as it's our first holiday together as husband and wife we want to explore and enjoy the country as much as we can in the time that we are going so all your suggestions would be so much help!! :D

I'll be updating while on our trip on my Instagram so be sure to check it out on the_goldenmonkey :D

22 comments

  1. You always make the simplest outfits look so chic!!
    Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY for next Wednesday!! Hope you have an amazing time in Spain :) xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun!! I had an amazing time in Spain! :DD x

      Delete
  2. This is such an effortless and chic look, so so cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could save this look on blog post I So would I FREAKING LOVE THIS , and definitely something I would wear .
    xoxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely loving your style!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUUUURVE this outfit combo, really liking that checked shirt!

    omfgwinnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very chic outfit, brilliant mix for holding onto winter comforts a little while longer!
    Holly x
    http://aromanticcalamity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, I like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look so much! all my bookmarks got deleted and I lost your blog for a little bit, so glad I found it again :)

    Charlotte Harvs Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. just stumbled across your blog, love your style!! you're also such a beaut lady!! xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boots *heart eyes emoji*
    Almsee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the shirt !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete