Look | Big Coats

Over-sized Coat: *Choies $55.99 Fluffy Jumper: Primark £10 Pleather Trousers: H&M £24.99 Brogues: Primark £12 Hi lo...

Over-sized Coat: *Choies $55.99
Fluffy Jumper: Primark £10
Pleather Trousers: H&M £24.99
Brogues: Primark £12

Hi loves!! Hope your all having a lovely week!! 

I've been obsessed with the whole long-line coat trend at the moment, the lovely people at Choies sent me over this amaze-balls coat! I'm so in love with it guys, it's so perfect, with a slight hint of pink which is perfect the whole dusty pink coat trend that's around recently too. Being over-sized it's ever so comfortable and gives a real effortless/laidback look but still looks a little chic which is right up my street.

I decided to pair the coat with my fluffy jumper from Primark as the coat has such a beautiful wool texture that I thought the fluffy texture on the jumper would really complement it. I think overall I love all the textures together in this outfit, the mix of wool, fluffy-ness and pleather, all the goodness of winter clothing in 1 outfit haha!

36 comments

  1. i loveee your brogues!

    http://grungerocksmysocks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectttt, I need me a coat like that now the weather's getting colder :( love those pleather trousers!

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look... Great blog! I am following you...check out my blog!
    FashionForAverage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv!! Will deffo come and check out your blog! :) x

      Delete
  4. Loving all of this!

    I can't believe those shoes are primark... actually i can! they are defo stepping up x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat! I've been stalking pink coats but everything's sold out. Might have to grab this beauty!

    Louise xx
    http://originaloutkaststyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the perfect trend this winter! :) X

      Delete
  6. Your coat is so so gorgeous been loving the pink coat trend too and your is just perfect! Love the laid back-chic! xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. L O V E want and need that coat xo

    blvckmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! the coat is gorgeous and i love the jumper - can't believe its primark!

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look so much! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Will come and check your blog out! :)

      Delete
  10. I love this outfit ! :) The coat like from Celine :D Good inspiration ! ;)

    http://lifeinewa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm absolutely in love with your blog and looks. Amazing.

    www.room-91.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oversized coats are so in this season. Love this one.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow just found your blog and im loving it!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh!! Thanks for stopping by!! I am in LOVE with your blog!! Fangirl moment!! :DD x

      Delete
  15. Love the shoes. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM