Midlands Fashion Designer Awards – Emerging Designer 2011 Winner!! :)

...


I know I’ve been away for almost 2 months!! :( But I’ve been working my socks off to complete my new Spring/Summer 2012 collection for the Midlands Fashion Designer Awards :) The show was on the 21st of October in Birmingham and the night was an amazing show with heaps of talent on show on the catwalk!! It was great to meet other designers and their creative ideas as well as network with industry professionals on the night of the show.
I showed as a finalist in the emerging/independent designers category, the entire show consisted of 28 extremely talented designers and once seeing all the other talent I was up against I had no expectations of winning as an emerging designer, I just took the opportunity to show my new collection and that was it, but when I heard my name called out as the winner of the emerging designer award I was completely shocked!!
It was an amazing opportunity just to show as a finalist at the show let alone winning the award. The Midlands Fashion Designer Awards team was amazing as well as all the beautiful models! Lizzy Gardner who was the stylist for the show did a great job with the styling of all the collections, thank you to Sarah Angold whose jewelry I had with my collection, the pieces where extraordinary!
And so I thought I’d share this great news with you all and show you my new collection from a few pictures from the night of the show!!



0 comments

INSTAGRAM